Saturday, August 30, 2014

Hello, people!

This is a long-dead blog.

It's funny to read through what I've written throughout my long years as a student facing cultural shocks and hoping to be understood. From the last entry to this one, basically what I went through was the exact transition of my studying life to my working life. Dreams were confronted with reality - or some say the lack of guts to pursue our dreams (I insist that it could be a lack of talent or a discrepancy between what you love and what you're good at... anyway). I do believe that the whole evolution is interesting and is worth sharing.

Please please encourage me if you like what I wrote. I'm always having this idea to start a brand new blog and the format and content are always on my mind, but you know, full-time working is a trap, exactly like growing up!...

Communication has changed a lot since I first started to blog, with our daily use of smartphone, facebook, twitter, instagram and whatsoever. This article, written just before the "rentrée" 2014, is a proof to myself that I feel strong enough to get connected with the world once again. So this is Louis or Ka Lun, the same person but a little different every since, saying that,

"Here I come again!"

3 comments:

Venus said...

tonight suddenly thought about your blog and entered the website.
so surprised to find a new entry!
i am also slow in writing nowadays, hope you can write more in the future.
keep in touch~

Louis Cheung said...

WOW such a surprise to see your comment, Venus!

Yes, this is one of my plans, which is relatively easy to achieve as it involves just some personal time. So no excuse!

Are you using the same blog address? Let's share if we write anything!

Anonymous said...

Glad to know that you blog again.
Enjoy every moment in life, young man, Cheers!